[Discuss] smallest board that can handle 32 GB RAM

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Thu May 8 11:13:39 EDT 2014

I have run many simulations for which 16GB of RAM was just barely enough to
finish the sim in a sane time.  Only 7-10 days.  32GB would have allowed a
better sim without swapping... as soon as you transition to swapping, the
sim time is measured in months.

*Drew Van Zandt Cam # US2010035593 (M:Agapito Acosta) *