[Discuss] comcast wifi question

Eric Chadbourne eric.chadbourne at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 11:41:33 EST 2014

"So you're concerned about people near you sniffing your wifi traffic.  You think wifi encryption will help.  You're wrong, because #1 everyone near you knows the password anyway.  So even with wifi encryption, they can still sniff your traffic."

I do not think that is accurate.  Probably nobody around me knows my wifi password.  Cracking wifi is hard. Not like it used to be. Try it sometime.

Let me change the question to, if I access an evil access point will my vpn protect me from their mnm / DNS crackery?

- Eric