[Discuss] virus?

Tim Lyons lyons at geekcq.com
Tue Oct 28 08:07:17 EDT 2014

On October 28, 2014 7:18:06 AM EDT, "Edward Ned Harvey (blu)" wrote:
"The only effective defense is to completely nuke the affected systems after infection (reinstall the OS)."

FWIW - I could not agree more wholeheartedly with Ed's statement. There is just no way to know what else was delivered in the payload. Wiping and reinstalling with a CURRENT (supported) OS version  is the only way to sleep soundly.

Tim

believed to be clean.