[Discuss] virus?

Stephen Adler adler at stephenadler.com
Tue Oct 28 10:47:36 EDT 2014

Thanks everyone for you comments on this. As it turns out, I can't
reinstall the OS since its a laboratory equipment and I need to do my
best otherwise.

So... I ran clamscan as suggested on the two files and here's what clam
scan reports....

[root at localhost ~]# clamscan virus/
LibClamAV Warning: ***  The virus database is older than 7 days!  ***
LibClamAV Warning: ***   Please update it as soon as possible.    ***
virus/Autorun.inf: Worm.Autorun-3966 FOUND
virus/rundll.exe: Worm.VB-269 FOUND