[Discuss] memory management

Jerry Natowitz j.natowitz at rcn.com
Fri Jun 19 11:30:00 EDT 2015

My advise on Firefox is to close it down completely whenever you have
finished using it.  There seems to be a lot of memory leaking, I've seen
Firefox grow into multi-gigabyte virtual size in a matter of hours.

I have not experimented with shutting down Firefox with multiple windows
and tabs, and then restarted it, using the Restore Previous Session
option on the History pull-down.  It would be interesting to see how
much memory was saved, and for how long.

	Jerry Natowitz
===>    j.natowitz (at) rcn.com
if rcn.com bounces, try gmail.com