[Discuss] sandboxing web browsers

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Mon Jun 22 12:19:31 EDT 2015

So your point is that some developers create piss-poor Docker deployments,
and therefore Docker is a piece of shit?. That logic could be applied to
any development system. I've seen plenty of piss-poor coding done in perl,
python, C, Fortran, and every other language I've ever reviewed.

That fact that an incompetent buffoon can misuse a tool to create badly
designed software does not mean that it's impossible for a skilled
programmer to use the tool correctly to create well-designed software.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6