[Discuss] sandboxing web browsers

Richard Pieri richard.pieri at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:42:22 EDT 2015

On 6/22/2015 12:19 PM, John Abreau wrote:
> That fact that an incompetent buffoon can misuse a tool to create badly
> designed software does not mean that it's impossible for a skilled
> programmer to use the tool correctly to create well-designed software.

Agreed.

But what I've been seeing from Docker containers is a proliferation of
incompetence and laziness. It's the other side of your argument's coin.
Docker containers are essentially black boxes. They don't need to be
opaque but they're typically treated that way. This lets lazy and
incompetent programmers get away with things that would be unacceptable
with traditional deployment methods.

--
Rich P.