[Discuss] Boston Linux Meeting Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - MooseFS

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 10:43:45 EDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 6:58 AM, Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org> wrote:
> ### Please note that Wadsworth St. is still closed.
> ### Proceed West on Memorial Drive to Ames St. Ames will be
> ### 2-way during construction. Take a right onto Ames St and another
> ### right onto Amherst St.
>
> ### There is a report that it may be open, but the  detour signs are
> ### still posted.

Wadsworth was open to traffic, lovely new pavement with proper painted
lines, on Tuesday (Perl Mongers). I'm guessing they just hadn't
collected the NO THRU TFC & DETOUR orange signs yet.

Will possibly get another gander at it when we welcome daughter's Mac
back from MicroCenter service center today, which will be a joyous
reunion, or before/after MIT flea Sunday (http://swapfest.us for
details and to print $1 off flier.)

(Congested weekend, with NEARfest swapmeet in NH, Photographica flea,
and MIT flea all in 3 days.)

--
Bill Ricker
bill.n1vux at gmail.com