[Discuss] Can someone recommend a pocket projector?

Kurt L Keville kkeville at mit.edu
Mon Oct 19 12:16:05 EDT 2015

My ideal specs would be these...

Inputs : HDMI should be sufficient. I am just sending some slideshow or MythTV feed to it; I am not even looking for 1080p...

Size :  Quite Small... I already have a full sized 110v AC PPT  projector  but was looking for less footprint... this one...
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXS8L6I?psc=1
is quite small but a bit pricey...

Cost : Ideally under $200... this is for an art installation that will likely be impounded before the evening is done...

But I can modify  the cost / benefit analysis if you have any suggestions...