[Discuss] Cloud-backup solutions for Linux?

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Mon Sep 28 14:56:10 EDT 2015

When I backup Postgresql databases, I use pg_dumpall to dump the data into
a text file; I don't try to backup the binary database files.

I'm not familiar with MongoDB, but I would be surprised if it didn't have a
similar option to dump its data to a text file.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6