[Discuss] Simplest HTML hosting for a 9-year-old engineer?

Daniel Barrett dbarrett at blazemonger.com
Sun Apr 10 12:58:45 EDT 2016

Thanks to everyone who suggested birthday gifts for my 9-year-old
nephew.  I wound up getting him a Raspberry Pi.  (He's thrilled.)

Next question: my nephew wants to create a public web site by hand in
HTML. He knows the HTML, and he has a domain name registered for his
site. However, he has no server to host the site. I'm thinking of
giving him a Linode for $10/month and a Macintosh SFTP client for
transferring his HTML files. But is this the simplest solution? I'd
rather not maintain an additional Linode if I can help it.

Thanks for any pointers!

--
Dan Barrett
dbarrett at blazemonger.com