[Discuss] Simplest HTML hosting for a 9-year-old engineer?

Laura Conrad lconrad at laymusic.org
Sun Apr 10 13:03:37 EDT 2016

    Daniel> Next question: my nephew wants to create a public web site by hand in
    Daniel> HTML. He knows the HTML, and he has a domain name registered for his
    Daniel> site. However, he has no server to host the site. I'm thinking of
    Daniel> giving him a Linode for $10/month and a Macintosh SFTP client for
    Daniel> transferring his HTML files. But is this the simplest solution? I'd
    Daniel> rather not maintain an additional Linode if I can help it.

Couldn't you just give him an account on some linode you're already
maintaining?  Or whatever other web host you're using already.

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org)
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/116029698292079786511>

...the house that is no more a house,
But only a belilaced cellar hole,
Now slowly closing like a dent in dough.

Robert Frost, Directive