[Discuss] ssh keys question

Mike Small smallm at sdf.org
Fri Jun 17 14:46:30 EDT 2016

"Rich Braun" <richb at pioneer.ci.net> writes:
> I often wish sudo had functionality similar to ssh-agent: a way to require a
> token established at session start, rather than a password entered every time.

Is your timestamp_timeout option zero? That seems more or less the same
idea, with timeout set to taste or need. I miss the feature since
OpenBSD 5.8 because I uninstalled sudo when they created doas, and the
latter has no such feature last I looked. But I can't justify to myself
having doas, sudo, and su. doas and su are enough, at least for what I'm
using OpenBSD for now.

--
Mike Small
smallm at sdf.org