[Discuss] ssh keys question

Kent Borg kentborg at borg.org
Fri Jun 17 18:30:36 EDT 2016

On 06/17/2016 02:20 PM, Rich Braun wrote:
> I often wish sudo had functionality similar to ssh-agent: a way to require a
> token established at session start, rather than a password entered every time.

I wish sudo had a reverse feature (maybe it does): never cache
credentials, always require another password.

Kinda like there are various "screen lock" features on mobile devices:
"unlock when Bluetooth device X is in range". But I want the reverse, I
want: "lock when Bluetooth device Y leaves range". (I'll unlock it
myself when I want it unlocked.) So what I want is "screen  lock" where
these others (on Android at least) are really "screen UNlock".

-kb