[Discuss] Systemd & not Re: I, uh, deleted the wrong kernel....

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 00:28:06 EDT 2016

On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 3:08 PM, Rich Pieri <richard.pieri at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, you
> can break the dependency chains but that's not the same thing as not
> having the dependencies.

​Probably time to ask ...

What's the state of Systemd-free variant distros?
Are there any that closely follow others'  updates ​or layer repos ?

(​I'm thinking Systemd is why my attempts to reset audio outpt to HDMI on
wake-up doesn't work; i put
   pacmd set-card-profile 0 output:hdmi-stereo-extra2+input:analog-stereo
in the sorts of places that worked pre-systemd but either they're not
honored or Systemd does them first then it's thing.)​

--
Bill Ricker
bill.n1vux at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/n1vux