[Discuss] deadmanish login?

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Sat Feb 4 19:48:04 EST 2017

If you're using gpg for this, you can further reduce the risk of user error
by setting the for-your-eyes-only flag in the encrypted file.

       --for-your-eyes-only

       --no-for-your-eyes-only
              Set  the  `for  your eyes only' flag in the message. This
causes
              GnuPG to refuse to save the file unless the --output  option
is
              given,  and PGP to use a "secure viewer" with a claimed
Tempest-
              resistant font to display the  message.  This  option
overrides
              --set-filename.  --no-for-your-eyes-only disables this option.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6