[Discuss] KVM, virt-manager, and CentOS7

markw at mohawksoft.com markw at mohawksoft.com
Thu Feb 9 11:40:28 EST 2017

Here's the problem with all this.

8 characters for a name. Yes, in a hypothetical sense you have
2.183401056×10^14 possible passwords if you use 8 ascii alpha/numeric
characters with no punctuation characters, but the vast majority of that
space are random strings not suitable for nicknames or meaningful
identifiers. For instance, I can't see that any remaining meaningful
permutations of "john smith" could possibly be left. How many email
addresses do they assign a year? How many back-logged names did they
create at first?

When an alum dies, does their email address become available?