[Discuss] Question regarding parking at MIT for BLU meetings

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Thu Nov 16 01:14:28 EST 2017

I came to tonight's meeting by mass transit, which means about $12 and
almost 60 minutes of commute.  It sucked.  Maybe if I knew the area
better, but I don't.  I've asked several times for help getting more
information about where the parking is in a way that makes sense to
someone not that familiar with driving there, and it's still not clear
to me. "Park on Memorial Drive" doesn't mean anything to me.

It's a shame that all those times I couldn't make it because I got out
of work so late, and now it's hard to get there because of the parking.