[Discuss] Host test script

Greg Rundlett (freephile) greg at freephile.com
Thu Apr 5 16:37:29 EDT 2018

Thanks for that link Rajiv. Nice comprehensive tool that I had forgotten
about.

A lot of the info you can get from Google's Speed Insights
<https://developers.google.com/speed/>, Chrome DevTools or Firefox
Developer Tools <https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools>.

I use Apache Bench <https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/programs/ab.html> for
local testing and establishing a baseline before tweaking anything on the
server.

Not directly related, but there is also https://www.browserling.com/ for
testing different browsers.

~ Greg