[Discuss] Backing up evernote

Rich Braun richb at pioneer.ci.net
Fri Dec 7 11:26:18 EST 2018

There's an open-source rival to Evernote: Joplin. Check it out at https://joplin.cozic.net/ I have it set up for Linux/iOS/Mac OS, though I don't regularly use it because I never quite got the whole Evernote thing, other than as the sign on a building in Redwood City. My main use for it is to take notes about seating locations in movie theaters, now that they all want you to reserve in advance and I got tired of being too far back or too close.

It has the downside that you need to host a server yourself. But this is BLU, so you have plenty of help setting up servers. :-)

-rich