[Discuss] mouse behavior

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Sun Feb 24 16:31:43 EST 2019

As the OP wrote, the first issue is due to window snapping.  The second
issue is probably due to *clicking* the map wheel when you're over a
link, rather than rolling the wheel when you're over it.  XFCE I believe
has a setting that clicking on a link with the wheel will visit that
link.  It's probably configurable somewhere.  Maybe in the mouse section
of the control panel?

HTH,

DR