[Discuss] Trying to install Tor on Fedora

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Wed May 8 11:04:26 EDT 2019

The "start-tor-browser" script you need to run is inside the "Browser"
folder. If you double-click it, it opens a dialog box asking if you want to
Run in Terminal, Display, Cancel, or Run.

Click ":Run", and after a few seconds, the Tor browser window will open.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6