[Discuss] excessive memory usage in Ubuntu

Tom Luo mariolzx at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 16:02:15 EDT 2019

Hi, Dan,

I did replace the startxfce4 command with
"xfce4-session-manager".
However, I see this screen after I login in. Please see the following
screenshot:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/hkbluesky/VNC/master/Screen%20Shot%202019-09-10%20at%202.44.48%20PM.png
I tired many key combinations. The screen stays the same.
Do you know why?

I also tried LXDE. This works and the memory usage is not too bad.

Thanks,

Tom