[Discuss] Zoom Meeting Alternatives

Shirley Márquez Dúlcey mark at buttery.org
Wed Aug 19 22:52:43 EDT 2020

Scaling up Brady Bunch mode to a huge number of people may or may not be
generally desirable for attendees. But it's essential for MODERATORS
because they have to watch all the video feeds to check for inappropriate
content. In a closed conference it might not be a big deal, but in a public
one you have to watch for people holding up hate speech signs or getting
naked.