[Discuss] Facebook games on linux

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 23:44:00 EST 2020

Is this an OS issue or a browser issue? I know with firefox you can have
multiple profiles, and if it's only the newer versions of firefox that are
deprecating flash, you can always install a tarball image of an older
version of firefox, perhaps under /opt/firefox/<version>, and create a
separate profile for it. An older version that predates when they
deprecated flash.

You could run both versions simultaneously if you like, as long as each
instance was using a different profile.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6