[Discuss] Netgear ReadyShare

Jerry Natowitz j.natowitz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:31:44 EDT 2020

Jerry,

Thanks.  I always thought that there was a moderator who had to approve
the posting.

I don't think it is a timing issue, the flash stick remains in the
router.  There is one other point that I forgot to mention. In order to
mount the share on Linux, I need the following mount command:

mount -t cifs -o sec=ntlm,vers=1.0,password=P1stach10
//router/USB_Storage /dosd

Is the fact that it is using V1 of NTLM the problem?  I though that was
only a security layer.

I guess I'm asking if this is a known problem, and that either a new
router, or using dd-wrt might fix it.

	Jerry Natowitz
===>    j.natowitz (at) gmail.com