[Discuss] [EXT] Re: Debian Buster is the worst desktop OS

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Thu Jun 4 14:30:51 EDT 2020

You might not agree with the Gnome Shell design, but it was in fact carefully designed, and not intentionally made to have "bad ergonomics":

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeShell/Design