[Discuss] Password managers

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Tue May 5 17:56:58 EDT 2020

I use lastpass. It works on all platforms. Individual passwords are
encrypted as is the master password. The only problem I had was when I
forgot the exact spelling of my master pass phrase. Since my desktop system
was logged in I was able to set another pass phrase.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix http://www.blu.org