[Discuss] The Register: IBM, Red Hat face copyright, antitrust lawsuit from SCO Group successor Xinuos

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 10:04:36 EDT 2021

We remember the ongoing suit of SCO vs IBM which also was an attack on
Linux. And we remember, The SCO Group which was originally the Linux distro
Caldera. Many of us watched Groklaw religiously. I guess it is time for a
new web site.

https://go.theregister.com/feed/www.theregister.com/2021/03/31/ibm_redhat_xinuos/

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>