[Discuss] Flash coreboot

jimgarrett at posteo.net jimgarrett at posteo.net
Mon Jan 4 22:56:05 EST 2021

I have a Lenovo T431s that I need to flash coreboot onto in order to use
a WiFi card that's supported by a Free Software driver, but I've never
done it before, I don't have the equipment, and I don't want to damage
the machine.  If anyone has experience flashing coreboot, I'd be willing
to drop it off (in the Boston area) and pay a reasonable fee to get it
done.  I'd love to watch to learn how to do it but that might need to
wait until post-pandemic times.  If you're interested, please respond
off-list.

Thanks,

Jim Garrett