[Discuss] bluetooth

dan moylan jdm at moylan.us
Sat Mar 13 12:06:57 EST 2021

dave kramer writes:
> If you're seeing it connected, but not seeing it as a output
> device, is it possible you're actually connecting to some
> other bluetooth device?  Sometimes I debug this by turning
> off the device, have the Linux box scan, then turn it on
> while it's scanning.  If it shows up while turned off you're
> seeing the wrong device.  If it doesn't show up even after
> turning it on, then you're seeing the wrong device.

my apologies to everyone.  i never understood the little
popup when i connected the bluetooth adapter.  i saw the bar
to "remove device" but didn't see the little "connection"
button -- my bad.  now connected and working as advertised.

irish music now blaring from the radio in anticipation of st
patricks day.

thanks to all,
ole dan

j. daniel moylan