[Discuss] bluetooth

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Sat Mar 13 04:24:11 EST 2021

If you're seeing it connected, but not seeing it as a output device, is
it possible you're actually connecting to some other bluetooth device?
Sometimes I debug this by turning off the device, have the Linux box
scan, then turn it on while it's scanning.  If it shows up while turned
off you're seeing the wrong device.  If it doesn't show up even after
turning it on, then you're seeing the wrong device.