[Discuss] Virt-Manager

Edward epp at sillydog.org
Tue Oct 19 16:05:47 EDT 2021

On 10/19/21 3:57 PM, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> Maybe you should go back to fedora

I feel it's too much of a hassle switching distros. I have to make a
.tar of everything in the home directory, then burn it to a CD, then
copy the .tar back to the new distro after it's installed. When I did
this before switching from Fedora to Debian, the initial attempt had
trouble packaging PDF files as part of the.tar package.

Why did I switch? It took both desktops a good two minutes each to boot
into Fedora from GRUB. It takes Debian less than one minute.