[HH] Artisan's Asylum's "makerspace" Public Opening

Federico Lucifredi flucifredi at acm.org
Sat Dec 3 19:18:59 EST 2011

I have been taking the "advanced Metalworking" class there (MIg Welding, we are building benches for the welding lab there).  It is pretty well organized as these things go, clean and well lit, and they seem to have quite a lot of equipment on loan from the constituency (I ran into the Mig welding rig I used when I learned at Willoughby & Baltic).

I am not sure what I would do with a membership (and probably I would consider access to the MIT shop first), but it is a great resource to have locally, and the instructors are really friendly.

 Best -F