[HH] Home remote control - not exactly hardware hacking.

Kurt Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Wed Dec 7 16:44:27 EST 2011

I saw a bunch of Home Automation products built around PlugComputers at the Marvell PlugIN a year or so ago... http://www.amahi.org/ was one of them... I think you need a halfway decent wireless system in your house for this class of products...