[HH] $25 eZ430-Chronos watch

Federico Lucifredi flucifredi at acm.org
Tue Apr 3 17:01:05 EDT 2012

On Apr 3, 2012, at 4:08 PM, Nuno Sucena Almeida wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	in case you are interested, and like to look geeky with a fancy 1GHz
> processor programmable watch, TI Chronos Watch is on sale

The processor integrates a transceiver that can work at frequencies <1 GHz for radio comms.

The processor does not run at 1 GHz, this is an ultra-low-power MCU, it would be hard pressed to maintain that title if it did.

That said, still a very nice find. Thanks for sharing it with the list!

By the way, since Digi offers all three versions, you want the 433Mhz for US use, or barring that, the 915Mhz one. Thought I'd point out, since Digi does not seem to.

Thanks! -F