[HH] $25 eZ430-Chronos watch

Nuno Sucena Almeida slug at aeminium.org
Tue Apr 3 17:45:41 EDT 2012

On 04/03/2012 05:01 PM, Federico Lucifredi wrote:
> The processor does not run at 1 GHz, this is an ultra-low-power MCU, it would be hard pressed to maintain that title if it did.

Oh yes, with the excitement I didn't see how silly that is, specially
with the small cell battery for power!

> By the way, since Digi offers all three versions, you want the 433Mhz for US use, or barring that, the 915Mhz one. Thought I'd point out, since Digi does not seem to.

	The second link has a table with frequency region allocations, but you
are right, they should be more clear on that main tideals mainpage.

	I use other microcontrollers from PICxxx to ATxxx and have been
following these MSP430, and thought about getting the $5 eval board, so
what are your thoughts on this watch ?

			Nuno
--
http://slug.aeminium.org/