[HH] $25 eZ430-Chronos watch

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 10:23:07 EDT 2012

I've used the 2400MHz ez430 dev kit extensively; it's very well done, and a
really approachable dev environment.  30 minutes from getting a kit to
compiling sample code to it and running a test; a few more hours to have a
usable engineering demo for management.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*