[HH] article on local Hexapod robot project

Kurt Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 8 21:02:06 EDT 2012

Man... this would be the realization of Gui's dream when he started the Asylum over 2 years ago...
see Slide 68 of http://www.flickr.com/photos/artisansasylum/4571117604/in/set-72157623850250683/

he is getting some help from some of the other roboticists at AA...
http://www.engadget.com/2012/08/06/wifi-extending-robot-is-built-like-a-tank-we-talk-to-the-peop/