[HH] Got my ODROID-Xs today...

Kurt Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 15 16:39:29 EDT 2012

they might be harder to work with than I thought... oddball power supply... slightly oddball serial connections and HDMI connectors (at least relative to Pandaboard which I consider to be the reference design to which other dev boards should aspire).. but most disturbingly, the best distro I can find appears to be an armel version of Ubuntu 12.04... c'mon guys, stable is so yesterday..

http://www.cnx-software.com/2012/08/08/ubuntu-12-04-on-odroid-x-development-board/

I will say this is hot off the press; a date of 2 days ago is etched into the board! Is it tomorrow already in Korea? That might might it 3 days ago..  :)