[HH] vinyl resist PCB etch

Tom Metro tmetro+hhacking at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 23:56:00 EST 2012

Ming kuo wrote:
> I volunteer at the Southend technology center. We have a
> vinyl cutter with copper and have experience with this if anybody is
> interested.

Nice. Thanks for the offer.

So you are utilizing the vinyl cutter specifically for creating PCB
resist templates?

> I think some of you would benefit from visiting this center as we
> have shopbot, laser cutter and modela PCB.

Is this the facility that has some connection to MIT?

Looks like the Modela is the router-type PCB fabricator:
http://fab.cba.mit.edu/content/processes/PCB/modela.html

What's your preference between the two techniques?