[HH] Boston Linux Meeting - Building an ARM Laptop with Raspberry Pi

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Fri Dec 21 01:33:25 EST 2012

I have a slow DSL connection at home, and the processed video generally
locks in at roughly 18 GB (the raw video is typically even larger), so
uploading it from home is not feasible. I normally upload the videos to
YouTube while I'm at MIT, which effectively means waiting for the next BLU
meeting.

After I finish the upload, add the metadata to the youtube page, and link
to it from the BLU website, I generally send an announcement to the BLU
discuss list.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9