[HH] Boston Linux Meeting - Building an ARM Laptop with Raspberry Pi

Federico Lucifredi flucifredi at acm.org
Sat Dec 22 23:24:48 EST 2012

On Dec 19, 2012, at 11:57 PM, Tom Metro wrote:

> I posted a summary, and I believe Federico said the idea for his final
> design came from an article, so perhaps he can post a link to that.

The original "frankencable" version is here:

http://blogs.arcsoftwareconsultancy.com/pi/2012/06/15/a-raspberry-pi-laptop/

Becky Stern of Adafruit also shows how to do this in one of their videos.

I will also post here a few pictures of my version as soon as I get to it.  If you track my Flickr page, you will discover them automagically.

 Best -F

-- "'Problem' is a bleak word for challenge" - Richard Fish
(Federico L. Lucifredi) - flucifredi at acm.org - GnuPG 0x4A73884C