[HH] field trips

Kurt Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Sat Dec 29 17:39:17 EST 2012

I can probably invite a number of individuals to my Rapid Prototyping shop tours I am putting together at the end of Jan... the list is still TBD but will be posted here...
http://student.mit.edu/searchiap/fs-6-S192.html
note that the referenced visit to Artisan's Asylum will probably not happen since they have not responded to any of my enquiries. I can probably line up some other locations if we get a wellspring for certain locations...  I'll wait until Tom has some feedback and see if I can get something lined up if he needs it...