[HH] local source for $15 Arduino boards

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 16:22:59 EST 2012

The $15 special is one of the Arduino workhorses, actually pretty useful.
 I'll see about stocking them (or something similar) at the Artisan's
Asylum, since there seems to be enough local demand (and any small profit
we make goes to getting more cool electronics tools).

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*