[HH] local source for $15 Arduino boards

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 17:48:12 EST 2012

I almost ever use Arduino, because I'm a hardware design engineer for a
living - the less approachable micros are easier than Arduino for me
because it's my day job.  I've copied someone who's pretty well-versed in
Arduino stuff, though, hopefully David can answer your questions.

A USB cable + software download should be enough to get you going, though.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*