[HH] Arduino board programmed with an audio file

Jack Coats jack at coats.org
Thu Jan 5 15:34:10 EST 2012

That is the one.  It was down by where the USS Constitution was docked
years ago if I remember right.

I think the Altair was named that because that is where the Star Trek
TV series was going the night
Ed Roberts and a friend were discussing it at Ed's kitchen table.  His
daughter brought that forward
as a suggestion during a commercial :)