[HH] Arduino board programmed with an audio file

Federico Lucifredi flucifredi at acm.org
Thu Jan 5 11:46:34 EST 2012

On Jan 5, 2012, at 11:40 AM, Jack Coats wrote:

[Altair]
> I had it until I got rid of it after getting married several years
> later and wife got me to 'dump my junk I don't use'.  Still wish I had
> it.  I did notice the one in the Computer Museum in Boston has a
> higher serial number than mine did.

Nice. I think these were shipped west tho... the Computer Museum collection from Digital was shipped to the Silicon valley museum a few years back.  Or do we have a new computer museum in town, and I am sadly unaware?

Funny how today 'Altair' is most likely to refer to a character in a videogame... :) Hadn't noticed the overlap until now.

 Best -F

-- "'Problem' is a bleak word for challenge" - Richard Fish
(Federico L. Lucifredi) - flucifredi at acm.org - GnuPG 0x4A73884C