[HH] DIY wire grid wiring ducts

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 20:12:32 EST 2012

I believe our bending brake is about 3' wide, but I'm not 100% certain; I
hear we got a nice new one a couple of days ago, and I have not been into
the metal shop since.

PVC pipe hangers and pipe with one side chopped off works pretty well,
though.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*