[HH] Rascal single board computer

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 15:28:33 EDT 2012

Oh, and yes booth means his space at the Asylum.  Straight in the fron
door, right @ first aisle past the Electronics space, last spot on the
right.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*